It’s good for business
We can help you conserve water, save energy, reduce construction waste, lower operating costs and leverage government incentives to make it profitable to prioritize the environment
Building green isn’t just about the final product; it’s also about the building process. We’re raising the bar on what it means to sustainably source, segregate waste, recycle, minimize energy usage, eliminate VOCs, and reuse building materials. Even our offices run on renewable energy.
- Assessing design for environmental LEED points
- Assessing design for community LEED points
- Employing green construction methods
- Sourcing sustainable building materials
- Segregating and recycling construction waste
- Documenting LEED compliance
- Creating and submitting LEED scorecards
- Analyze cost benefits of going LEED
Let's get green
Want to learn more, or get started building with us? Fill out the form below and a Roncelli team member will reach out to you shortly.